Rent cars by the hour or by the day
Mobile technology has led to the rise of car sharing: we can now share cars for traveling, rent electric cars in cities, book vehicles for hire, etc. Getaround (Drivy) adds a new element to this equation. It is a platform for renting cars from both private individuals and professional providers that allows you to search on the map for the nearest cars to your location and to be able to see the daily rental price of each.
Whether you need a car for a few hours to get to work or for longer, maybe to go on vacation, this system puts owners and those interested in renting in touch and can even skip the need for any meeting between the two, using the Drivy Open technology. This is a system that allows you to open the car from the app so that you don’t even need third-party help.
More than 50,000 rental cars in Spain, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria and Belgium.
- Rent affordable cars, starting from 15 euros a day and also by the hour.
- If the rental car is Drivy Open, you will be able to open it from the app, without even having to arrange a meeting with the owner.
- Users have access to each car’s file, enabling them to see all the relevant info - description, year, mileage, fuel, options, rental conditions, etc.
- All of the rentals include comprehensive insurance from Allianz.
- Owners, whether they are private individuals or professional providers, can easily manage the rental of their car or fleet from their account.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Instructions to install XAPKs on Android
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...