The best fighting game from the EA Sports team
Who has never dreamed of impersonating Jon Jones, Kamaru Usman, or Ronda Rousey as a fighter? If mixed martial arts are your passion and you vibrate with the fights organized by the Ultimate Fighting Championship, EA SPORTS UFC Mobile 2 is the game for you.
Bringing all the intensity of MMAs to your smartphone screen, this game features HD quality graphics and intuitive touch controls that are great for any new fan or veteran fighter. Win fights, unlock more and more opponents and fighters, earn coins and level up the different skills and moves of the fighter to make history in the UFC.
Knock out the fighters with new characters, improved skills, and updated weight classes, all tied to the UFC.
In addition, in this second part of the game, EA adds new elements. Each fighter will have unique abilities to unlock and the player must upgrade their strength as they rise through the ranks. You will participate in live events, special campaigns, and rounds where you can become the king of the octagon.
- Players will be able to choose from among all the fighters they already know, in all weight categories.
- The goal is to climb to the top of MMA by starting a career from scratch.
- As you defeat opponents, new ones will be unlocked and upgrades will be obtained.
- Each fighter's striking, grappling, and submission skills can be improved.
- It includes the distinctive combat moves of each athlete.
- You can earn rewards by fighting UFC icons in main event matches.
- Game mechanics progress and evolve as you compete.
- Extremely easy to play with stunning graphics.
- It includes live events to participate in.
Experience everything that surrounds MMA fights with intensity with this spectacular game for Android.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...