Being a long-standing social network, it is more than likely that you will want to get rid of some of your old Facebook posts or delete them all in one click. F
or example as a step before closing your account for good. If this is your case, here, we help you to do it in a simple way to avoid having to delete them manually, something that would take too much time. By the way, before doing so, you might also want to download all your pictures!
How to delete a specific post on Facebook
To begin with, here is a step-by-step guide on how to delete a specific post from your Facebook profile in a simple, step-by-step manner:
- On Facebook, go to your personal profile
- Scroll down your profile until you find the post you wish to delete and click on the three ellipses at the top right-hand side
- When the options are displayed, click on Move to trash. In this case, the publication will be deleted individually but it will take 30 days to become effective
If you want to permanently delete a particular post, you can follow the steps below, and instead of clicking on the delete all option, you can delete individual posts. In fact, it is much easier to find them in this case since they are listed and even divided by written posts, audiovisual material, and others. You will see that once you get to the manage posts section, it is not difficult to do the same and clean up your Facebook to your liking.
How to delete all Facebook posts
- Access the Activity log section from your Facebook profile settings
- From there, scroll down the Your posts options and click on Manage Your Post
- In this section, you can select the All option and move to Trash to delete your publications
To start, you must access your Facebook user profile by clicking on your photo in the main menu. Once there, click on the ellipses next to Add History and Edit Profile. Once in the Profile Configuration section, click on the Activity log tab.
Now, you have to expand the Your posts section by clicking on the arrow to access the options it offers: text updates, visit logs, notes, photos, videos, posts from other apps, and more.
From within these sections, you can select each post individually or click on Manage your post, select All, and then move to Trash to delete all your posts.