You've probably already noticed that Android offers its own file management application. However, although its functions cover everything any basic user could possibly need, we might want to get hold of extended functions.
For such purpose, we've got two options: to install a file manager provided by the manufacturer of our mobile phone (Huawei, Alcatel, Samsung, Xiaomi...) or download an alternative of the likes of File Manager (File transfer) developed by the same team behind Clean Master.
Organize your Android better with the file manager developed by Clean Master
Once you download this APK to your smartphone or tablet you'll have greater control over all the files on your mobile device. That will be thanks to all these functions:
- Cut, copy, paste, remove, move, compress, and extract files, make searches...
- Carry out local actions on your device from your SD card or from the internal storage but also on the cloud by means of Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive...
- Transfer files between devices thanks to a WiFi network: you can move files from your phone to a Windows or Linux computer or vice-versa.
- Search for files on your device according to different organization criteria: show files by type (image, audio, video, recent downloads...).
- Access from your home screen by means of the app's widget.
- Compatible with different file transfer protocols: FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, and LAN/SMB.
Full control over the file organization on your Android phone.
And without a doubt, an aspect that any user will appreciate is the design of its interface as it has been conceived to remind us of file explorers for Windows or those that we can download for iPhone or iPad, giving priority to usability and simplicity.
In turn, it's a great complement to an app of the likes of Clean Master as it will help us to keep our phone much cleaner and more organized.