This program has been designed specifically to write scripts, favoring the scriptwriter's creative process. It includes all the elements that may be necessary to be able to finish any project of this kind, whether for cinema, television or theater.
Some of the elements that are worth highlighting are:
- Keyboard shortcuts for script specifications (Headings, Action, Character,...).
- Script notes, that will allow you to add additional information to any scene.
- Automatic formatting and pagination to meet all the cinema industry standards.
- Add changes after a revision or during filming, with the possibility to link them to the original text.
- Index cards for each of the elements of the script, with the possibility to add the notes from the cards directly to the script.
- Multilanguage grammar and spell-checking, with many possibilities as well as American and British English.
Therefore, if you're looking for a tool that will allow you to write a script with all the elements necessary for this creative process, download and try Final Draft.