Basically, Script It is a text processor divided into sections with different functions:
- Outline: a summary of the script that describes the different scenes in a very quick way, indicating the location, the characters and the action.
- Script: it is the text processor in itself. This is where you can write the full script.
- Notes: it is common to have to write notes to be able to remember ideas or things that you want to do.
- Glossary: in this section you can find a glossary with the technical words that you may find of use.
- Title Page: will help you to create the front cover of the script with the title and the author.
Furthermore, Script It has other elements that can come in very handy, like a function to count words, or a service to search for words on the Internet.
If you have an idea in mind and you want to write it as a script, use Script It. It will make the task much easier for you.