The fighting video game genre seems to be almost inexhaustible. Ever since Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat or Fatal Fury were released quite a few years ago, this field has evolved and adapted to the performances that new platforms new offer users.
One of the best examples is Gods of Rome by Gameloft, a 3D fighting video game for Android but strongly inspired by the classic 2D format. The latter takes us to Ancient Rome and its mythology, therefore, we can fight against some of the most legendary historical characters and also important Roman and Greek gods.
It's an online combat game with the following features:
- Stunning 3D graphics and animations.
- Simple control system.
- Create your own team of fighters: Zeus, Hades, Vulcan, Atlas, Medusa, Spartacus, Julius Caesar...
- Explore legendary locations from the Ancient world such as the Coliseum, Pompeya, the Roman Circus or Mount Olympus.
- Combine fighters and discover new skills.
- Face up to other players in online matches and earn rewards.
- Unlock prizes such as rare fighters and all sorts of resources.