Ordering a home delivery from your phone is a usual action, especially on weekends, and Grubhub comes along with a great offer of restaurants and food. Thanks to its Android app, we can enjoy the tastiest dishes without putting a footstep out of our house.
Fancy a Chinese? Greek? Italian? Mexican? It doesn't matter. Whatever you want is available in this app that also comes along with an excellent design, offering us a very simple ordering system with plenty of advantages for the user, such as a real-time follow-up on our order.
These are the main functions of one of the best home delivery food apps that we can download for Android:
- One of the best restaurant offers.
- Price transparency: the food costs what it says with no hidden fees.
- Real-time tracking of your orders.
- 24/7 service.
- Home delivery or takeaway.
- Several payment options including credit cards and gift vouchers.
- Sign up with your email or using a Google or Facebook account.
Its only drawback? Well, there's always one. And in this case, the service isn't available in all countries. In the meantime, you'll have to resort to another alternative of the likes of Just Eat, Deliveroo or Uber Eats.