Software for the management of work groups
Teleworking has become increasingly common in the business world for those labour sectors that allow people to develop a remote professional activity, away from the official workplace. In order to cover all the needs and demands of teleworking, there are plenty of solutions to connect all the members of a team. Among them is Hive, the platform for project management and collaboration for online work.
Project planning, execution, communication and monitoring.
This application offers members of a company all they need to create from scratch a profile which comprehends all ongoing projects of the organization and, in turn, the work flows produced by them. Here you will be able to plan, execute, communicate and monitor all the tasks related to the professional activity thanks to its wide range of features.
In order to carry out all the work group management actions, users will find features like the following, divided into each one of the actions that this business management software can perform:
- Planning: project profile creation, automation of workflows, summary of each project and templates with default actions.
- Execution: cards with the tasks to perform, lists of actions, tasks and forms allocation and evaluation.
- Communication: internal messaging, comments and email client.
- Monitoring: statistics analysis, time tracking, exporting reports.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...
María Eugenia Morón