Personal finance manager
To keep close track of your personal finances, you'll need a program like iCash, able to record and manage the details of your income and expenses. Manage your money in the best way possible with iCash.
Your finances depend on good organization.
You can do this without previous knowledge of accounting. iCash is built for all kinds of users, professional or not, so everyone can control their economic transactions.
- Tool for personal finance management.
- Maintain a record of your personal income, expenses, debt, bank transfers, loans, etc.
- Valid for home use, small businesses, clubs, associations, and self employed individuals.
- Create different accounts and make transfers between them.
- Organize accounts and create activity reports. Export your data in XLS, TXT, HTML, Quicken QIF or iCash XML formats.
- Economics or accounting knowledge is not requiered.
Download iCash for Mac and get your personal finances completely under control.
Requirements and additional information:
- This trial version is limited to 100 transactions or 100 accounts.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...