Smartphones have become modern multipurpose tools. Making a phone call is the last thing we can expect to do now due to all the multifunctional features that have added value to these mobile devices, whether Android or iPhone.
Among the different functions available we can use them for, we have to mention the possibility to scan and take photos of documents, offering us plenty of autonomy for tasks that used to require a desktop scanner or photocopier. For instance, have you seen how comfortable it is to attach personal documentation or a form to any kind of paperwork?
Pocket-size portable scanner
That's how we could define iScanner: PDF Scanner App Free, an application that offers us scanning functions with the possibility to also convert documents to PDF. This is the free version so you'll be able to make the most of many of its options without paying, although you can use the full version by going Pro.
Scan documents and convert them to PDF on the fly.
Once you download the APK of this app, you'll be able to make the most of the following features and functions:
- Take photos of any document: forms, printouts, invoices, identity documents, notes, faxes, invoices, leaflets...
- Keep the file in JPEG format or convert it to PDF.
- Share it on Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or by email.
- Automatic shutter and detection of edges.
- Advanced image processing with color correction and enhancement, and noise removal.
- Easily manage files.
- Editor to add signatures and copy, cut, and paste pages.
- Lock documents and folders by means of a password.
- Organize by date or name.
- Different document view modes.
As you can see, it's a very useful application to manage all your documents. Carry it around with you wherever you go, and forget about desktop scanners when it comes to digitizing all your documents.