Remotely control the computers on a network
The progressive integration of computers in classrooms has called for additional control over students. iTALC is a tool to monitor and control computers connected to a network. Even though this is the general idea behind the initial concept of the software, you will be able to use it for anything else that adapts to its features.
- Control how any computer works and take screen captures of anything that happens.
- Make the most of the capacities of iTALC to offer support and help other network users.
- Complete presentations and demonstrations from your PC showing the administrator's screen on all the computers.
- Block the computers whenever necessary, send text messages to the users or turn off / on computers remotely.
- You can even install the application at home and use it over a VPN connection.
If you're a school teacher and you work with computers, iTALC is perfect. Control the activity of each one of the computers remotely with a complete and free tool. Download iTALC for free, it will help you to keep track of your computer network and keep up with everything that happens.
A Telecommunications Engineer, chance led me to the translation industry, where after a few years, I discovered another side of the world of technology while translating what others were writing about mobile applications and software. That...