Voice and Video Calling App
In recent times, and especially due to the crisis unleashed by the coronavirus that has forced us to be homebound and telework, calling and video calling applications have become very popular. We find JioMeet among them, an app that allows up to 100 participants in a video call.
For both home and business use
This application offers the possibility to be used both at home by individuals and at work thanks to the host control that allows to control a call at a professional level. It has a simple user interface and allows calls to be made in a very intuitive way.
These are the main features that the app offers us:
- Easy registration with mobile phone number, with email ID or with an invitation code.
- HD audio and video quality.
- Invite other contacts to meetings on the go.
- Schedule meetings and share their details with other users.
- Password protected meetings.
- Waiting room control so no participant joins without permission.
- Create groups for recurring calls and chats.
- Screen sharing function.
- Login support on up to 5 devices.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...