Create and edit programming files
If you are a programmer or developer, this app will be of great service to you. Downloading the APK file gives you a free XML and JSON file editor for cell phones. Let's see how it works and what tools it includes.
You can easily view, create, and edit JSON and XML files using its simple hierarchical view.
How to edit JSON and XML files on the go
JSON & XML Tool is a programming app for viewing, editing, and creating JSON and XML files from an Android device, including a mobile or tablet. Specifically, it features the following services:
- Converse JSON and XML formats.
- View internal and external files.
- Download from the web through a URL.
- Create new files from scratch.
- Edit existing files.
- Switch between value types: Boolean, number, and string.
- Modify the value of the node element.
- Modify elements within an array.
- Preview as text.
In addition, this tool also includes a dark theme, a file sharing button, and a minimalist and intuitive interface that makes it easy to use. However, in order to take full advantage of it, you (obviously) must have programming skills.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...