With the same name as the Radiohead song, the tabs, and lyrics of which you can easily find on Google, we can now play this action-packed survival game for Android that will remind us of Battle Royale. In other words, we'll be chucked onto an island that we won't be able to leave unless we're the last gamer standing.
A great Battle Royale-style game
That's the plot of Knives Out, an online multiplayer game in which each match is played by 100 users, and only one of them can remain alive. All the action takes place within a 40 square kilometer area where you'll find all sorts of buildings and geographical accidents that you'll be able to use to protect yourself from your enemies or attack them.
All the action starts when you're parachuted onto the island. Go to the place where you want to land and quickly start searching for any object that you may be able to use to defend yourself. In other words, weapons, and equipment.
Your goal is to survive, just like the other 99 players.
The game comes along with the following main features:
- Online multiplayer game in which each match is played by a maximum of 100 players.
- Over 40 square kilometers of land with abandoned houses and industrial areas that you can use for your strategy.
- Collect weapons and useful objects for your fights. There's a wide range of them as well as vehicles.
- Your mission is to survive so any strategy is valid: use suicidal tactics or more conservative tactics.
- Group in duo mode or squadron mode and play together with your friends coordinating strategies by means of voice chat.
What's new in the latest version
- New season 21.