Games of the likes of Dune, Command&Conquer or Warcraft, despite not being the first titles of this nature, contributed greatly towards the massive popularity of the real-time strategy video game genre over 20 years ago. Nowadays, it's still very popular thanks to the hits developed by Supercell such as Clash of Clans or Boom Beach and other titles of the likes of this Lords Mobile: Battle of the Empires.
This game follows suit to CoC and Warcraft. In other words, we'll travel to an alleged Medieval period in which we'll also find other epic fantasy elements that the fans of Tolkien and George R.R. Martin will love, although historians won't be too impressed. Therefore, amongst loads of troops and battle heroes, we'll also find monsters and other imaginary creatures.
Take part in a massive battle
The action takes place during a period in which the planet has changed due to mankind's greed and ambition for power, dividing the world into guilds and reviving fantastic creatures that are a threat to human beings. Our mission is to lead an army for which we'll have to recruit and train warriors, soldiers, and heroes.
It's a strategic RPG in which we'll have to choose a hero to lead our troops in a war of huge dimensions. It incorporates decent graphics that make it look like a comic, turning it into an eye-catching game to be considered as an alternative to Clash of Clans:
- Open-world multiplayer RPG game in which you'll face up to other players. You've got the chance to join guilds, create alliances and fight against other teams.
- Defend your territory with your troops and protect your castle whatever it takes. You'll need an unbreachable defense.
- Create a team with your friends and plan joint offensive and defensive strategies.
- Recruit the best heroes and make the most of their unique fighting skills.
- Optimize your strategies as you advance in the game.
- Fed up of the same map? Move to another place by simply tapping your screen and switch servers.
- Are you a trader or a fighter? This RPG allows you to choose between two kinds of leadership: one focused on trading and another one aimed at fighting. Do your research and find the best tricks and tips to prosper in any of these two aspects.
Regarding Lords Mobile for PC, for the time being, there's no such thing as a version for Windows or Mac. However, you can download its APK and run it on an emulator on your computer's desktop.