Mail.Ru's email app for Android
Mail.Ru Group is one of the most important Internet companies in Russia as it manages to bring together millions of unique users every day by means of its main services. One of this is its email platform born in 1998 and that's known as Mail.Ru. Well, whether you use this service or not, you can download and use its app for Android since its compatible with other providers. We're talking about Mail.Ru - Email App.
Multi-account support with loads of advantages
It's an email client for Mail.Ru but it can also be used with other services that are extremely popular as is the case of Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook, MSN, Office 365 y Exchange), Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Apple (iCloud, mac.com), Yandex…
All your inboxes available in the same application.
You can turn this app into the access point from where you can manage all your email accounts at once. Furthermore, it comes along with a fine-tuned interaction system that allows you to carry out quick actions by simply swiping your screen.
These are its main features and functions:
- Multi-account support that allows us to use the same folders for different emails.
- Synchronization between different devices.
- Built-in search tool to find any text amongst all our emails.
- Push notifications for new emails.
- Stores emails in our cache memory so we can read them offline.
- Customized spam filter.
- Create avatars for your contacts to identify them easier when you send them an email.
- Emails shown as chain messages just like on the web version.
- Send stickers and emojis with your emails.
So, now that you know what Mail.Ru is all about, download its APK and start managing all your email accounts from the same place. The opinions of its users are a guarantee.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...