Xiaomi has its own application to share files without being connected to the Internet or using a cable or Bluetooth. It's called ShareMe (Mi Drop) and with the latter, you can connect any two Android phones (not only Xiaomi).
Send or receive files with a simple gesture
This application allows us to send files in different formats by means of a simple operation. For such purpose, we need to have the receiving and sending devices very close by with the app installed on both of them. These are the main features offered:
- Compatible with all Android devices.
- 200 times faster than a Bluetooth connection.
- Send and receive all sorts of files: videos, images, documents, installed apps, applications in APK format...
- Share files with a single tap.
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Send files without any limitations in terms of number or size.
- Possibility to carry out the transfer by generating QR codes.