One of the best file managers
The Android operating system has evolved and improved enormously in just a few years, but it still has some problems, one of which is making file management easier for the user. Today, it is still important to use a third-party app for a simple and complete file manager that lets you access all the folders on your device.
Total Commander is a complete and practical historical file manager on PC that you can also use on your Android. Its multiple functions will make manipulating the files on your device a breeze.
Handy file manager for Android.
The options available in Total Commander include the following:
- Classic functions to copy, cut, or delete subdirectories.
- Creation of directories.
- Folder renaming.
- Built-in text editor.
- Option to compress and decompress in ZIP format and decompress in RAR format.
- It includes a search function, also for text.
- The user can select groups of files by tapping on the icons.
- It allows you to configure the button bar to change directories, internal commands, or start applications.
- Displays the list of installed applications.
- Displays thumbnails of the images.
- Ability to handle plug-ins that add functions such as FTP client or LAN access.
- Allows sending files via Bluetooth.
- Multilanguage support.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.2.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...