Total Microsoft security
Microsoft Defender is Microsoft's protection software. Although its job is to protect the user, it wouldn't be accurate to call it an anti-virus because it doesn't act as such. Basically, this software monitors the most important parts of the system and acts as the first barrier to any spyware behind the browser.
The service, which requires Microsoft 365 Family or Microsoft 365 Personal, is capable of intercepting any communication in which spyware is trying to send or receive information. Therefore, the protection of user data and that of their family is ensured. Without the need for further configuration, it scans the entire hard drive for spyware every day and, depending on the severity of the problem it finds, initiates one type of cleaning action or another.
Simplified online security.
- Helps protect data and devices from malicious threats.
- Offers online protection for all the user's devices and those of their family.
- Shows real-time notifications, security suggestions, and recommended steps to take.
- Offers regular updates on protection against viruses, threats, and ransomware.
- Includes a threat-activity history.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires a Microsoft 365 Family or Microsoft 365 Personal subscription.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...