Just like WhatsApp, Telegram also has its own MODs developed upon the official application by particular users who intend to extend its already existing functions and add new ones. That's the case of Mobogram.
More customization options
The instant messaging and chat app created by the Durov brothers was released with the intention to fix many of the privacy shortages of the all-pervading North American chat app. In turn, it introduced functions that others have also gradually incorporated but, despite this fact, it's still not enough for many users.
That's one of the reasons behind a MOD like this one as it offers us new and a wider range of features compared to the original app. Therefore, we'll be able to make use of a Telegram with thousands of themes to customize the interface as well as icons, fonts, and other objects to give the app our personal touch. In turn, we can also make use of other functions that have to do with technical aspects such as the following:
- Option to directly share files with any chat.
- Save files with their original name.
- Use user photos in chat bubbles.
- Disable the proximity sensor when playing audio notes.
- Change wallpapers straight from the chat screen.
- Possibility to mute users from the home screen.
- And obviously all Telegram's native functions.