Do you like turn-based battle games? Do you like to create strategies by combining different types of attack and defense between fighters? Do you get motivated by getting stronger and stronger warriors by merging the ones you already have?
As 'Psychocaptain', your job is to lead a team of mutant gladiators with your psychic abilities. With each fight, you must train them to unlock new attacks, defenses, and create hybrids between the different gladiator monsters. And this is, in short, the whole plot of Mutants Genetic Gladiators: a complex game that needs hours of training to reach a certain level of power, but that will surely amaze any fan of the genre.
- The game is based on 3-on-3 battles ruled by a system of forces according to their genetics.
- There are over 300 different mutants that can be collected.
- The player must unlock up to 6 mutant genes: necro, sabre, cyber, galactic, mythical and zoomorphic.
- There are millions of different offensive and defensive combinations.
- You can create hybrids between the mutants to unlock new and more powerful creatures.
- The hybridization of high-level mutants produces 'elite' creatures.
- Players can compete online, fight against increasingly strong enemies, and win prizes.
It is possible to create alliances between friends.