Microsoft OneDrive, formerly called SkyDrive, is Microsoft's cloud storage service. With it, you can access all your saved files in the cloud, whether they are documents, photos, presentations, etc., and share them on other devices or with other users.
Thus, Microsoft offers its users the possibility to work from anywhere and always have access to any document you may need, wherever you are.
Easily store and share photos, videos, and documents.
The Android app of Microsoft's cloud storage service includes the necessary options to get full mobility of your online documents:
- Photos and videos can be stored and shared in the cloud.
- Open and save files from the Office suite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Microsoft OneDrive includes automatic photo tagging that helps to easily locate the one you are looking for.
- Users can mark important documents to have them available even without an Internet connection.
- If you have shared documents, users can receive notifications when a document is edited.
With OneDrive storing, it will be easier than ever for you to share, edit, and manage your files on the cloud.
What's new in the latest version
- You can now show your media files on a Chromecast receiver or TV from a compatible device.