One terabyte of online storage for all your files
If you look at the internal storage of your smartphone, a good portion of its usage is dedicated to storing photos and videos. Fortunately, cloud storage systems can help us to store these files safely, on the one hand by freeing up space, and on the other hand, by creating backup copies that we can use to store them safely. And one of the services available to us is TeraBox.
Over 1,000 GB of cloud storage
The main function of this application is the automatic storage of our files in the cloud, although it also offers the possibility of doing it manually. To do this, you only have to configure the app to perform this function periodically, and thus, back up photos, videos, documents, and all kinds of files.
Its interface lets you navigate between four different categories: documents, photo albums, videos, and profile. In addition, it offers an intelligent classification system that automatically sorts all the files, a search engine, and the possibility of creating folders to organize all the contents.
These are its most outstanding features:
- One terabyte of free cloud storage.
- Automatic upload of videos, photos, documents, and other files with the option to do it manually.
- Creation of folders that let you move files between them.
- Easy user login via Facebook, Google, or Apple ID.
- Compatibility with other OS such as Windows, macOS, and iOS.
- Image preview and online photo playback.
- Secure access to any of the application files.
- Search for documents by name and keyword.
New features of the latest version
- Home page display and interaction are optimized for a better user experience.
- Compatibility for playback of album videos on the mobile device.
- The file sorting function adds two new options: file type and size and ascending or descending order.
- The ISO certification of the service is added.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...