App for taking voice notes
The purpose of a note-taking application is to improve user productivity, so it doesn't make much sense if you have to disconnect from what you are doing to take notes. That is why Otter is designed to allow you to take audio notes which can later be transcribed.
Record and organize your voice notes
With this application you will be able to take notes using your phone's sound recorder. The big advantage here is that they can be transcribed into different formats, offering an advanced organization system which allows you to go to the right note whenever you want to.
Functioning is very simple: you just need to give a note a name and press record. It allows users to take their own notes or record meetings, conferences, classes...
These are the main features offered by the app:
- Take notes as you go.
- Share the notes with other users and establish different access levels.
- Transcribe the notes into text formats like TXT, DOCS, PDF...
- Organize content and enrich it using the app's AI.
- Edit text to correct any errors.
- Identify speakers.
- Export content to MP3 audio format.
Requirements and additional information:
- The free version offers 600 free minutes a month.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...