Smartphones have become useful tools to help us lose weight as proven by apps of the likes of Pedometer & Weight Loss Coach. With the help of our phone's GPS, we can synchronize our footsteps and get to know approximately how many calories we consume on a daily basis.
You don't need a smartband: just stick the phone in your pocket
How to lose weight is never easy and you can't expect to reach your goals in just a few days but with these encouragement apps, it becomes easier. Mainly because you've only got to download the APK, enable your GPS, and that's it. From there on, you can exercise counting your steps and calories, receiving information about every workout you do.
This pedometer app for Android comes along with basic and very easy-to-use functions. Forget about other similar applications and gadgets of the likes of Garmin or Huawei, which are quite cool but usually excel the performance that any basic user needs.
Efficient app to lose weight whilst walking.
To configure it correctly, you only have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: sign up as a user by means of an email address or through your Facebook account.
- Step 2: input your weight and height to calculate your body mass index (BMI).
- Step 3: grand the corresponding permissions to allow the app to access your GPS.
- Step 4: establish your goals and targets to lose weight.
Having done the latter, you'll be ready to take a successful approach to your physical workout program to lose weight. However, don't forget to accompany the exercise with a healthy diet.
This pedometer developed by Pacer Health offers you the following features:
- User profile.
- Weight and workout history.
- Follow other users and get followed by others.
- Send messages to Groups.
- Control your performance from your user profile.
- Access customized training sessions.
It comes along with the possibility to get hold of customized workout programs. Nevertheless, you should know that they are not free of charge as you'll have to buy them by means of in-app purchases.