Huawei's e-mail application
Many Android terminal manufacturers have developed operating system customization layers with their own app ecosystems for their devices, including Huawei. In addition, this company has been in the crosshairs of US regulators in recent years, accused of sharing data with the Chinese government, including a veto on access to services such as those provided by Google, which has led it to promote (even) more the development of its own application environment. Among them, you will find Petal Mail, to manage email.
Huawei's email client
This is an email client that has the basic functions for managing the user's online correspondence. It stands out particularly for its sleek and intuitive design, which enables users carry out actions with e-mail in a distraction-free environment.
These are the main features that Petal Mail has to offer:
- Account registration compatible with other services provided by Huawei.
- Support for multiple email accounts.
- cloud sync.
- Simple gestures to manage received email.
- Organize your inbox by filing, highlighting, deleting, marking mail as spam...
- Get real-time email reminders.
An essential app if you are a Huawei device user and a way not to depend on Google applications.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...