Microsoft Office has become an office document standard and so has its file formats. Luckily enough, we don't need to resort to this suite to work with them as we can also make use of other alternatives of the likes of Polaris Office.
A complete office suite for Android
It's an office suite compatible with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe that doesn't take up to much space (about 60MB), allowing us to read, edit, and save documents created with the above-mentioned programs. In turn, it also lets us create those documents from scratch.
These are the main features and functions of this alternative to Office on Android:
- Office suite that comes along with a plain text editor, a text processor compatible with Word, a slideshow creator compatible with PowerPoint and a spreadsheet application compatible with Excel.
- Compatible with all Microsoft, Adobe, and Google formats: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, TXT, HWP, ODT, and PDF.
- Collection of templates so that we don't have to create from scratch.
- Support for single-handed writing.
- Function for free-hand drawing.
- Capture images and integrate them into the text.
- Save documents on the cloud through Polaris Drive or by means of its compatibility with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive.
- Function to search for words within the documents.
- Support for collaborative work.
- Compatible with Chromecast: work on a full screen.
If you need to work on presentations, spreadsheets, text documents or PDF files, the Polaris Office Suite offers just what you're looking for.