For many users, Microsoft Office is the best office suite on the market, to such an extent that it's almost a standard but there are other alternatives capable of also offering us a great performance as is the case with this Polaris Office.
An office suite with cloud support
This office suite has been designed as the spitting image of Microsoft's package. It offers us a series of functions that we can use at both domestic and professional level: a text processor, a spreadsheet editor, a slideshow creator and a PDF editor. These are some of the functions and features included:
- Compatible with all Microsoft formats.
- Synchronization with other devices.
- Privacy protection.
- Support for the insertion of enriched objects.
- Different animation effects.
- Conversion of PDF documents.
- Preview documents.
- Pack of templates that can be used in each document.
- Cloud support.
We have to mention that this office suite carries out great part of its work on the cloud, therefore, all our projects are always backed up on external servers. Thus, it's also easier to for different team members to work collaboratively.