RGB Express is the only transport company specialized in colorful merchandise and as its director, you're the person in charge of making sure that the trucks and their cargo arrive at the warehouses correctly.
That's the game's plot: simple and easy. It's basically an addictive puzzle game in which the player has to take care of planning the routes of the trucks so that they can pick up the cargo of their color and reach the corresponding warehouse without coming across other couriers and crashing.
The game starts off with a few simple puzzles as a tutorial for us to learn how it goes and find out all the tricks necessary for when we have to face up to puzzles with several trucks and colors, roads with several different lanes, having to transfer the cargo from one truck to another or several warehouses to be reached on time. A real chaos!
Main features of the game
- Includes up to 400 free levels. After the first 200, the player can unlock the levels of the expert mode.
- It's the perfect game for all age groups.
- Really pleasant and suitable sound effects and soundtrack.
- The first levels are ideal to be considered as part of a tutorial.
- Simple graphics but also pleasant and colorful.
- The game hides a mysterious white car to be discovered.
- Three free clues to be used by the player if he gets stuck.
Although it's a free game, it incorporates in-app purchases to remove all the adverts, get hold of more clues or to simply support the developers financially so that they can continue with their project.