Any real-time strategy game in which we have to command a great civilization in the history of mankind is probably inspired by Sid Meier's Civilization saga. However, Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade is a very decent game that has nothing to envy of other games with a similar concept such as Clash of Clans.
Choose your civilization and start conquering the world
You'll have to choose a civilization (Romans, Chinese, British, Spanish...) and start building it from scratch. From there on, we can choose different ways of leading our people: going to war, being a virtuous leader, exploring the unknown world...
These are the game's main features:
- Real-time battles.
- Continuous world map: the action takes place on the same map for all players.
- Eight civilization to choose from although that number will grow in the future.
- Explore the unknown world and discover Barbarian villages, temples, tribes, and other mysteries.
- Move your troops around without restriction.
- Build alliances with other players.
- Increase the level of your generals as you win battles against other players or Barbarians.