Samsung makes some of the best Android phones on the market. But since this operating system isn't designed specifically for these devices, as is the case of iOS and iPhone, they usually come along with a special customization layer. But apart from that, the company also releases its own apps conceived to optimize the behavior of their devices such as Samsung Email, for instance.
Samsung's application to manage any email account
This email client for Android has been developed to improve the user's productivity, especially for those who need to separate their different emails. Thus, we're talking about an application that integrates perfectly into professional tasks capable of adapting to the different email usage policies. It also comes along with different measures to safeguard our messaging privacy, store information safely, and apply anti-spam filters to avoid receiving unwanted emails.
Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft... it's compatible with majority of email services.
These are its main features:
- Support for the email protocols POP3 and IMAP for the management of personal and professional email accounts.
- EAS integration to sync with work emails based on exchange servers as well as calendars, contacts, and tasks.
- Encryption using S/MIME for safe communications.
- Customizable user experience with notifications, synchronization of task calendars, spam management, and support for several accounts.
- Adaptation to different email usage policies.
- Conversation threads linked to associated emails.
And if you're wondering if you can use your Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook or any other Microsoft email account, the answer is yes. Provided that they work with the POP3 or IMAP system of course. All the latter by means of a simple interface on which you won't have any trouble to handle your emails in a simple and organized manner.