Multiplayer shooter with advanced social functions
It's been a long time since Wolfenstein 3D. First-person shooters have evolved significantly, adapting to all sorts of platforms but they are still as frenetic and exciting than the very first day.
In terms of shooters for Android, there are loads of titles to be downloaded such as this Shadowgun Legends, an online multiplayer FPS that allows us to play in collaborative and competitive mode at the same time.
Defend the Earth against the alien invasion
The Earth has been invaded by aliens and you're part of the military forces that have to defend it. You're a Shadowrun, a legendary hero and warrior that's part of the last line of defense in an epic campaign that will take you to four different planets throughout 200 missions.
Establish contact with other players and adapt your character to your gameplay.
It's a first-person shooter that also presents role-playing game elements such as those seen in other titles of the likes of Fallout. We can choose the weapons and skill of our character to adapt him to our gameplay. These are the main features:
- Take part in a military campaign that includes over 200 missions.
- Create alliances with up to 3 more players and defeat your rival bosses earning rewards for such purpose.
- Face up to your rivals in the multiplayer modes.
- Customize your soldier with a range of over 200 different weapons, with armors made up of 200 different pieces or choosing between different skills.
- Advanced social functions that allow you to contact other players, visit traders, accept missions, build squadrons, found guilds...
- Fame-based reward system: the more famous you become, the greater impact your actions will have.
The developers of this game are aware of how important social functions are in games. That's why they've incorporated to Shadowgun Legends functions that go way beyond chatting during the games. It allows users to establish stronger bonds between them, to improve their relationship and get ready for future battles.
This game is currently at a beta stage so it might be somewhat unstable if you download its APK. In any case, if you were wondering when the first stable version is going to be out, the answer is on March 22nd.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...