If you want to share files from your Android with other devices, one of the options you have available to you for doing so is MX ShareKaro. It is an app developed in India which also supports file-sharing systems like SHAREit and Xender.
Send any document to other users
The app allows us to share any file that we have on our device: photos, office documents, video, audio, installed applications... we simply have to search for available nearby devices to send them to. No need for Bluetooth, a WiFi connection, or a data network.
These are the main features offered by the app:
- Share files without any limits on size or format.
- Send them to any user at any time.
- Local file browser.
- No need to register as a user or to log in to start a session.
- No need for an Internet connection since a WiFi hotspot is created.
- Restarts interrupted transfers.
- Supports other file-sharing applications.
- Transfer history.
Obviously the app also allows you to receive files sent by other users.