Simple video editor with dozens of effects
It is clear that to edit a video and get stunning results we do not have to be great image processing professionals. Mostly because we have high-performance tools like ShotCut, a video editor with dozens of effects and filters that will allow us to take our creativity to the next level.
Intuitive, fast and simple
The great virtue of this linear editor is that its developers have provided it with an intuitive and simple design that allows us to edit any content with ease. We can work with both video and photos, creating sequences, and it offers tools and functions to crop, apply effects, image filters, speed up or slow down the video...
These are the main features of the app:
- Linear editing format
- Allows the use of both video and photo.
- Different aspect ratios according to the medium in which it will be published.
- All kinds of video effects: retro, psychedelic, filmic...
- Intuitive and simple editing process.
- Possibility of adding text.
- Own musical repertoire in addition to the possibility of using your own collection.
- Direct publication on social networks: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube...
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...