The Android operating system manages to beat every new version in terms of functionality and personalization. In addition, it allows you to add third-party software, should you wish to strengthen one aspect or another of its functioning.
Sidebar Lite is a simple, light, functional and easy-to-use tool which allows users to add a slim swipeable bar to the left-hand edge of the screen to which your most-used applications can be added, along with a few widgets.
Get a functional, personalized and customizable sidebar.
Anyone would find the lite version of the sidebar useful; however, some of the options (such as the final two on this list) are only available if you pay for the Pro version.
- It starts up when your device starts up.
- It allows you to pin up to eight favorites, which you can go to in a flash.
- It takes up very few device resources.
- It includes widgets from some of the most-used options and settings: Start-up, Wi-Fi, Flashlight, Data, GPS, Music Player, etc.
- It has a task manager that deletes other applications that are running.
- It allows you to modify colors, opacity and bar sizes.
If you are getting tired of always looking for the stuff that you always use and view anyway, download this app and get to where you want to be in a swipe and cut out the middle process of getting to your favorite places and enjoy the extras that this low-maintenance app offers its users.