Sparrow is an email client for Mac computers that competes with other great applications of this sector like Thunderbird or Outlook by Microsoft. Specially designed to work with Gmail accounts, Sparrow has meant a total revolution for all users that already enjoy its features.
- Support for IMAP email accounts.
- Use several accounts simultaneously.
- Unify all your emails in a single application.
- Quickly and easily answer your emails from a single window.
- Integration with Facebook. Use your contacts' profile photos.
- Tag your emails to be able to keep your inbound mail tray clean and organized.
- Information from the corresponding icon on the menu bar...
The interface is distributed into two columns, one from which it's possible to see all the contents of your inbound mail and the main part, that can be used to read and write emails.
The first social email client.
Innovation also reaches your inbound mail tray
One of the keys of this email client is without any doubt the great flexibility and its possible innovations. Sparrow has been designed as a mix between the already existing Twitter clients and the traditional applications to send and receive emails. Its integration into Gmail has fulfilled the expectations of the majority of users, and its great customization possibilities guarantee that you won't miss any relevant functions.
Try out the new generation of email clients under development.