We all know Counter-Strike. It's the most legendary first-person shooter ever, created as a complete modification of Valve's Half-Life and that has had dozens of versions ever since it was first launched in 1999. Although it's close to being 20 years old, it's still one of the greatest classics on Steam and thousands of people continue to play every day.
The problem is that there's no such thing as an original version for mobile devices and gamers that refuse to abandon it for other mobile developments of the likes of Modern Strike Online or Critical Ops that end up becoming games inspired by Counter-Strike such as this Special Forces Group 2.
Wipe out the terrorist threat and have fun placing bombs and taking hostages in entertaining team-based FPS.
Main features of SFG 2
Although it doesn't work perfectly, and it's still a copy of CS, this game includes all the elements and features necessary to become a favorite for the majority of fans of online team-based first-person shooters:
- Single-player mode with bots and an online multiplayer mode.
- 5 kinds of games: classic, resurrection, capture the flag, zombie mode, and bomb mode).
- 6 different characters for each team: terrorists and counter-terrorists.
- 24 different maps: Desert, Nuke, Maze, Ruins… They also don't like Counter-Strike legendary De Dust, Assault or De Nuke maps.
- Wide range of weapons: 7 guns, 3 shotguns, 4 machine guns, 12 rifles, 5 sniper rifles, 3 grenades, 3 submachine guns, and 3 bulletproof vests.
Hurry up and download the APK file of this copy of Counter-Strike (or its version for iPhone) and recall those evenings you used to spend at LAN parties having fun with your friends.