Synchronize files across multiple devices
Syncthing Android is a sober app for synchronizing files across devices that features a distinctive open source and decentralized system. In other words, you can use this tool to synchronize files across a local and a remote device, for which you need to have the software installed on both.
Private, secure, open and easy to use
Lets see how Syncthing APK is different from other similar tools. Its main strengths include the following:
- Privacy. The files are only stored on your devices and no external server intervenes.
- Security. The transfer is encrypted and protected by TSL.
- Authentication. Express permissions required to synchronize devices.
- Open. Protocol, source and development are open.
- Powerful. Infinite folders can be synchronized with different people or across your devices.
- Straigthforward. It is easy to use, as it does not require advanced configuration, but works through a unique ID.
Replace proprietary and cloud-based sync services with something open, trusted and decentralized.
On top of all this, the settings menu features several options to customize the app's performance. Therefore, when you download Syncthing for free, you will get a useful, versatile, and secure tool that will allow you to synchronize folders and files on the go.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...