The final played in Kiev in May 2018 will decide the winner of the 2017-2018 Champions League, the former European Cup, and will crown the best team in Europe. That's the target of the 32 teams that will take part in group stages of this tournament, who probably prefer to win the UCL over their domestic competitions.
The manager game of the Champions League
Without a doubt, the best players in the world take part in this championship and you can now bring together Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Agüero, Dybala, Lewandowski and co in a single team thanks to UEFA Champions League Fantasy. It's a fantasy football manager game in which you have to build a team using your tight budget and going to the market to sell and purchase players in order to obtain as many points as possible in the game.
Prove your managerial and coch skills by building the best team of the tournament.
This game for iPhone, that also has a version for Android in APK format, offers football fans yet another excuse (as if they needed it) to not miss out on a single match day of the most important club competition in the world.
These are the game's main features, functions, and rules:
- Build your squad with a starting XI and bench player starting off with an initial budget of 100 million euros.
- Check points of your players after every match day.
- Choose the formation that suits your footballing concepts and your players the best.
- Monitor the market searching for the best UCL players and sign them from Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester City, PSG, Bayern, Juventus...
- Join a league or create your own one.
- Check results, standings, and schedules and check the performance and stats of every player.
Try to become the player that earns the most points after each match day: there are loads of prizes at stake thanks to Sony's sponsorship, such as PlayStation 4, PES games or Sony Xperia smartphones.