The videogame deveopment environment of the game engine
Unity is one of the game engines that are most used in the creation and development of videogames. If you are interested in using it for your creations, you just have to download the editing platform with which you will be able to express and shape your ideas.
The videogame creation editor with the powerful game engine
The editor offers a series of tools oriented to design both the game experiences and all that is around them, that is to say, the settings and atmospheres and also the special logic with which it is developed. It is a comprehensive tool that covers different areas, like the ones listed below:
- It develops both 2D and 3D technology.
- It has artificial intelligence tools to create navigation mesh from the geometry of the scene designed by the creator.
- It has pre-set Game Objects to provide efficient work flows.
- It offers a quick system of creation of user interfaces.
- It has realistic physics engines based on data.
- There is the possibility of expanding the editor with tools with customized extensions if need be. For that purpose, Asset Store is available, a store that offers resources of tools and plugings.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7 SP1.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...
María Eugenia Morón