Today we're introducing you to VideoProc, a powerful and efficient tool to carry out video editing actions such as cutting, cropping, merging, adjusting, converting or compressing multimedia files.
We're talking about a program that integrates a UHD video converter/compressor with an editor capable of managing different video profiles: multitrack, 4K, HD, SD... and that also comes along with a tool to download videos from YouTube amongst its functions.
A program to edit all sorts of videos
With VideoProc, the user won't have any trouble to work with different videos, regardless of their size and the kind of camera used to record them (GoPro, DJI, 4K cameras...). We can stabilize, remove noise, filter, crop, divide, merge or add subtitles to videos, being able to create multimedia contents for all sorts of devices, whether smartphones, tablets or large-screen TV sets.
These are the main features and functions of this hardware accelerated video processor:
- Video converter compatible with all sorts of formats: 4K/1080p, 4K, MP4, AVI, MTS, AVCHD, H.264, MPEG4, HEVC/H.265…
- Functions to edit, merge, crop, divide, and add subtitles to videos, being able to customize their quality and size by means of settings for codecs, resolution, bitrate, FPS...
- Download high-quality music and video from different online sites including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, DailyMotion, and SoundCloud... there are over 100 different possibilities.
- Function to record videos on our PC screen or from a webcam.
- Hardware acceleration that makes a tool faster than the majority of alternatives.
- Compatible with over 370 video and audio codecs, covering almost all sorts of files, from ISO images, camera MOD videos to multitrack or 4K videos. This feature allows us to convert, edit, and adjust videos for almost any device.
- Conversion of ISO and DVD images, as well as folders to formats that allow us to store them safely and play them on all sorts of platforms: iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets, video consoles...
- 6 different DVD backup modes.
We'll come across a program that's really easy to use, mainly thanks to the fact that its developers have taken care of creating a very simple user interface where are all the main functions are clearly defined.
Without a doubt, it's one of the best options available to edit and enhance videos at a domestic level, but with the guarantee of obtaining professional results.
What's new in version 3.5 of VideoProc
- Improvements to the hardware acceleration processing algorithm to be able to edit and convert video in a faster and more stable manner.
- Optimizes the function to record in Windows 10, allowing us to quickly select which screen region we want to record.
- Improves the video download function, increasing its compatibility with the most popular platforms.
- Fixes a problem with sound card settings and other minor bugs.