Your favorite IDE adapted to modern times
Don't miss out on the chance to try out all the improvements included in Visual Studio 2015, your favorite development environment. We have to point out its new Android emulator and the possibility to program simple multiplatform applications in C++ in the easiest of manners.
The best tool to shape up your mobile, web or cloud projects.
A look at all its updates
- New user interface debugging tools for XAML.
- Reduction of the authentication messages necessary to access the cloud services integrated into Visual Studio.
- Greater control over the versions thanks to the CodeLens improvements.
- Creation of the so-called Code Maps that allow us to improve our understanding of our code's dependencies.
- Improvements to the diagnosis tools that now support Windows Store's 64-bit applications.
- New Android emulator that's now compatible with OpenGL ES, Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API level 21), camera interaction using image files or the webcam, and multitouch inputs.
- Multi-Device Hybrid Apps for Visual Studio is now called Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova and increases the amount of devices that can be debugged.
All in all, this integrated development environment has become more modern to offer its users many more possibilities when it comes to coding applications, whether for Android, iOS, Windows or Windows Phone, as well as web or cloud applications.
Requirements and additional information:
- The download is an ISO file that has to be burnt onto a disc to be installed.
¡Hi! I am Vanessa Martin, I like to travel, music, photography, and I am passionate about the Internet, as it is a great source of information where you can find everything you need. If it exists, it is on the Internet. Another of my great...