It probably won't take you too much effort to remember the days in which you used to chat using Microsoft's Messenger or Yahoo's own version. The latter is still going on Windows PC and Mac but times have changed and smartphones led by Android and iPhone have changed the way we use instant messaging.
That's why the guys at Yahoo decided to modernize their development to face up to WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, and others, adapting their messaging system also to phones. So that's why we're introducing you to Yahoo Messenger for iOS devices.
The original Yahoo! Messenger now for iPhone
It's a messaging app with a simple design that allows us to chat at full speed without forgetting about the fact that we love sending all sorts of multimedia files. So, apart from being able to share messages, it also improves the integration of images and GIF animations, to increase our expressiveness without wasting any time.
It stands out for its simple design and great speed.
These are the main features of an app with which we can chat with all our Yahoo contacts:
- Establish individual chat connections or with more people through groups.
- Delete any message by undoing the delivery. It also works with photos but remember that it's useless if the other person has already read it.
- Share photos without losing any quality.
- View all the photos in a carousel.
- Search and explore selected categories of animated GIFs on Tenor.
- Like messages and photos in conversations.
- Offline mode: anything you wish to share will published when you're back on a stable connection.
It's a great messaging application to complement those that you already use such as WhatsApp and maybe iMessage. Thus, you can carry on using the same chat app that you've used ever since you were a kid, Yahoo's messenger.