If you usually go on the Internet, it's almost a must to have an email account. Nowadays, the majority of mobile devices are configured with some sort of default application in which you can add one or several addresses. But some of them aren't too good and at the end of the day, it's always a better idea to resort to the official app of the company you use. The Russian multinational corporation, Yandex, offers you its free Yandex.Mail service for iPhone and iPad so that don't have to wait any longer to communicate online.
Secure protection against unwanted emails and viruses.
It's a simple, formal, and serious application. You can use it to read, classify, and send emails, without any unnecessary elements or frills (although you can change the theme on the web version and automatically have it changed in the app). Yandex guarantees that its email system offers us safe protection against viruses and spam. Although, it may sound strange, how it works is very similar to other tools of the likes of Tinder: swipe left to mark emails as read and right to delete them. You'll be able to configure several accounts and preview the messages in your inbox (even attached files).
Use your email even without an Internet connection.
How to create a Yandex email account
Even if you've already got an email account with another provider, you might be interested in having a different one. If you want to have a Yandex.Mail account, just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: download and install the APK file.
- Step 2: the first time you open the app, choose the option 'sing up' within the yellow box.
- Step 3: write your give name, surname, a username, and a password.
- Step 4: choose between 'phone' and 'question' in the case that you need to recover your password.
- Step 5: your Yandex email is fully operative totally free of charge.