Lifelog is the application you have to download to your Android if you have a Sony SmartBand, and that will allow you to register your life on your smartphone.
Everything you do is registered on Lifelog.
Smartphones have provided us with a world of possibilities when it comes to interacting with the so-called wearable devices. We're talking about a new generation of watches, rings, glasses and wristbands... turned into smart devices.
Your movements, your communication and your entertainment on Lifelog
To be able to interact with Sony's Smartband you can make use of Lifelog for Android. The sensor incorporated to the wristband gathers all the data necessary, which are then sent to the application on your smartphone that, in turn, also collects information through your phone's sensors.
Lifelog is capable of:
- Detecting movement: whether you walk, run or travel by train.
- Monitoring your activity and how you feel, knowing if you've slept well, for instance.
- Defining goals for the physical activities you've planned and checking your progress.
- Registering leisure-related activities carried out on your smartphone, such as viewing photos or videos, listening to music, using your camera...
- Capturing unique moments by means of the SmartBand's Life Bookmark button.
- And other actions you'll discover by downloading the application for free.