Twitter has become one of the most important social networks because, among other things, it has a great commercial application thanks to promoted tweets. For many users it is important to know all sorts of information about the activity of their account and that is where Twitter Analytics comes in.
Complete information about your activity on Twitter
Twitter Analytics offers information to users that publish promoted tweets focused on two main aspects. On the one hand, the impact of each tweet published, measured by means of retweets, favourites and replies. On the other hand, a detailed report of the account's followers broken down by interests, gender and location.
- Complete statistical information about the impact of each tweet.
- Presentation of the data, graphically and in chronological order.
- Statistics divided into six-hour intervals.
- Possibility to download the information in XLS spreadsheet format or CSV.
- Statistical data about the number of followers.
Charts the follow a timeline
Twitter Analytics presents the data in charts and in chronological order, so that apart from receiving the data visually, the user can associate them to the communication strategy followed at each moment. It is a tool that, as well as satisfying the curiosity of many users, is aimed at those that work in the social media and online marketing fields.