We're used to the fact that fighting games involve controlling characters by skillfully pressing the different on-screen buttons of our smartphone to do all sorts of punches, kicks, and locks and even do impossible combinations of buttons for special moves. But we're not so used to having to match colorful games on a panel as if it were a match 3 game, and that's exactly what we'll find in WWE Champions.
Wrestling and Match 3 with touches of RPG
That's what you'll find in this app that combines all three genres to offer us a game in which our punches and kicks will depend on our capacity to match precious stones on a panel. Each time we remove 3 or more jewels our fighters will hit out at our rival reducing his life points, with the damage depending on the number of gems we've combined (the more, the better).
Win the the WWE belt that proves you're the champion.
This game is definitely interesting for WWE Championship fans, as we'll be able to build our team with different tournament and combat champions, from different periods of time: from fighters from the 80s' to the newest wrestlers from 2016 or 2017: John Cena, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Randy Savage, The Rock, Ultimate Warrior, etc.
- Take part in turn-based combats.
- Create teams with different characters and skills.
- Match 3 or more blocks to wipe out your enemies with special moves.
- Play with some of the most legendary characters.
- Have fun in the online mode fighting one versus one or in pairs.
- Build alliances with your friends.