Badoo, the famous dating app, has 330 million users worldwide. One of the secrets of its success is the security that its creators have always boasted about.
But for every problem, there is a solution. If you cannot log in, we can help you unlock your Badoo account with an easy guide.
How to reactivate my blocked Badoo account
There are two ways to reactivate a blocked account. We will have to use one or the other depending on why we cannot access it.
Recover Badoo account password
The easiest option to get back into your Badoo account if it has been locked is to change the password. To do this, we must follow the following steps from a smartphone:
- Open the Badoo app
- In the welcome window, tap the Forgot your password? button.
- Enter your email or phone number.
- Tap the purple Get new password button.
- Enter the security code.
- Check the instructions that you will receive via e-mail or SMS.
Ask for help from the technical service
Badoo does not mess around. If the team detects any anomaly or misuse of the social network, it blocks the account of the user without hesitation. In this case, only the technical service can help us to unblock it. To contact the customer service team, follow these steps:
- Access the contact section of the Badoo website.
- Fill in the form explaining your problem (basically, that you cannot access your account and would like to recover it).
- Enter the email address you used to register in Badoo.
- Enter your account password.