In June of 2014, Google presented what was to the date its best mobile operating system. We're talking about Android 5 Lollipop that arrived to replace Android KitKat with loads of updates and new features that caused a rage among fandroids. If you want to install this version of Android on your smartphone or tablet don't hesitate to get hold of the factory images that we offer you hereby.
The Android with a lollipop.
What's new in Android Lollipop
Android 5 involved a real revolution in terms of design, with the introduction of the new Material Design guidelines that have become a standard since then, and performance, fact that explains why this operating system is still present on a third of all Android devices two years after its official launch. These where its most important features:
- Material Design: new cleaner and more elegant interface design.
- New lock screen that shows notifications from different applications.
- Battery saving mode built into the operating system and in-depth information about its status.
- Possibility to configure different notification profiles depending on your availability.
- Option to create different user profiles for the same shared phone.
- New screen pinning function to only allow access to a single app.
- Easier access to Android's quick settings swiping from the top of the screen.
- New Android Runtime ART that improves performance and saves battery.
- Possibility to reverse the interface's colors.
- Applications remain open in the general information tab even after rebooting the device.
- OK Google enabled within different applications installed on your smartphone.